'SCOTLAND' by Archibald Fullarton c.1846
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Scotland, with a decorative vignette of Fingal's Cave, which was engraved by R. Scott and published in James Bell's A System of Geography (Glasgow: Fullarton & co., c.1830-1846).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.2cms by 25.5cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.