'Scotland.' by A. Bell ('Encyclopaedia Britannica') c.1797
An attractive late 18th century map of Scotland with decorative typeface which was published in the Encyclopaedia Britannica, or, A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and Miscellaneous Literature (Edinburgh: printed for A. Bell & C. MacFarquar, 1797).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.3cms by 17.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 220 years old.