'SCOTLAND' by J. Dower / J. Cornwell Ph.D, F.R.G.S. c.1858
An interesting and attractive small 19th century map of Scotland which was drawn and engraved by John Dower and published in James Cornwell Ph.D, F.R.G.S.'s A School Atlas (London: Simpkin, Marshall & Co., 1858).
- This is an original steel engraving / lithographic transfer with old hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.4cms by 18.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on https://www.wellandantiquemaps.co.uk/delivery-policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.