'SCOTLAND.' by John Dower c.1836
An interesting and detailed 19th century map of Scotland which was drawn and engraved by John Dower and published in Charles F. Partington's The British Cyclopaedia of Literature, History, Geography, Law, and Politics (London: Orr & Smith, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.4cms by 26.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There are some minor stains and soiling. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.