'SCOTLAND' by A. K. Johnston F.R.S.E. c.1857
An interesting and attractive 19th century map of Scotland which was produced by W. & A. K. Johnston and published in A School Atlas of General and Descriptive Geography' (Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons, 1857).
- This is an original chromolithographic.
- Printed area is approximately 24.4cms by 31.1cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.