'SCOTLAND.' by W. Hughes c.1868
A detailed and attractive 19th century map of Scotland which was produced by William Nightingale Hughes (1817-1876) for The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (London: Virtue & Co., 1868). An interesting feature is the depiction of the Victorian railway network running through the country.
- This is an original chromolithograph taken from a steel engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 22.3cms by 30.6cms (with imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.