'SCOTLAND' by W. & A. K. Johnstone c.1907
An interesting and detailed Edwardian map of Scotland which was produced and published by W. & A. K. Johnston Ltd for their World-Wide Atlas of Modern Geography (London & Edinburgh: W. & A. K. Johnston, 1907).
(On the reverse there is a map of South East England).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 20.6cms by 26.1cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 yearss old.