'SHERBORNE [SHIRBURN] CASTLE, Oxfordshire.' by Corbould / Heath c.1792
A finely engraved and attractive late 18th century view of Shirburn Castle, Oxfordshire* which was drawn and engraved by Corbould and Heath, respectively, and published in J. Walker's Copperplate Magazine or Itinerant (London: Harrison, 1792-1803).
Not to be confused with Sherborne Castle in Dorset.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.1cms by 11.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.