'SHREWSBURY Shropshire' by E. Dayes / W. Angus c.1806 (Beauties of England & Wales).
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Shrewsbury, Shropshire which appeared in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 11.9cms (including titles).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be about/nearly 200 years old.