'Sir John Evelyn's Plan for Rebuilding the City of London after the Great Fire, in 1666.' (Pub. 1777)
An 18th century copy of Sir John Evelyn's plan to rebuild London in the wake of the Great Fire (1666) which was engraved for Walter Harrison's A New and Universal History, Description and Survey of the Cities of London and Westminster, the Borough of Southwark;' (London: J. Cooke, 1777).
- This is an original copperplate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 29.1cms by 16.7cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Slight age toning. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.