'SLEAFORD.' (Lincolnshire) by B. G. Topham / W. Watkins / T. Allen c.1834
A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of Sleaford, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by B. G. Topham and W. Watkins, respectively, and published in Thomas Allen's History of Lincolnshire (London & Lincoln: John Saunders, 1834-1836). This is an early impression printed on india paper.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 13.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.