'SOUTH AFRICA BY T. B. JOHNSTON GEOGRAPHER TO THE QUEEN' c.1885
An interesting, detailed and attractive late 19th century map by T. B. Johnston ('Geographer to the Queen') showing South Africa in the wake of the Anglo-Zulu and First Boer War. Published in The Royal Atlas of Modern Geography (Edinburgh:W. & A. K. Johnston, 1885).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer from an engraving).
- Printed area is approximately 33cms by 22.1cms
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.