'The South East View of Norwich.' by J. Ryland c.1764
An interesting and attractive 18th century panoramic view of the City of Norwich, Norfolk which was drawn and engraved by J. Ryland and published in Thomas Kitchin's England Illustrated (London: R. & J. Dodsley, 1764).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 10.8cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.