'SOUTH FRONT OF QUEEN'S COLLEGE.' by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1834 / 1837
A very finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of the south front of Queen's College, Oxford which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in appeared in James Ingram's Memorials of Oxford (London & Oxford: Charles Tilt, J. H. Parker; 1837).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14cms by 10.8cm (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.