'South trancept Ely Cathedral.' by J. Storer c.1817
An attractive early 19th century view of the south transcept of Ely Cathedral, Cambridgeshire which was drawn and engraved by J. Storer and published in his History and Antiquities of the Cathedral Churches of Great Britain (London: Rivingtons, Murray, Hatchard, Clarke, Taylor, and Sherwood, Neely, and Jones; 1812-1819).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.9cms by 13.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.