'South View of Winfield [Wingfield] Manor House.' (Derbyshire) by J. Farington R.A. / S. Middiman c.1817
A picturesque early 19th century view of Wingfield Manor, Derbyshire which was drawn and engraved by J. Farington R.A. and S. Middiman, respectively, and published in William Byrne's Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.5cms by 18.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.