'South West View of Thorney Abbey Church.' by W. Alexander / G. Cooke c.1808
An attractive early 19th century view of Thorney Abbey, Cambridgeshire which was drawn by W. Alexander F. S. A., engraved by George Cooke and published in Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.1cms by 24.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.