'SOUVENIR DU CONGRESS' / 'MADAM TREYVE PEAR.' by James Anderson c.1785
A very attractive Victorian chromolithograph of the Souvenir Du Congress and Madam Treyve Pears which were published in James Anderson's The New Practical Gardener (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie, 1875).
- This is an original Victorian chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 14.4cms by 22.5cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on' Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.