'SPITTAL.' [Spital in the Street, Lincolnshire] by J. Rhodes / W. Watkins / T. Allen c.1832 /1834
A very attractive early 19th century view of Spittal-in-the-Street, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by J. Rhodes and W. Watkins, respectively, and published in Thomas Allen's History of Lincolnshire (London & Lincoln: John Saunders, 1834-1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15cms by 12.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.