'Sr. Cristopher Wren's Plan for Rebuilding the City of London after the dreadfull Conflagration in 1666.' (pub. c.1770)
An 18th century copy of Sir Christopher Wren's plan to rebuild London in the wake of the Great Fire (1666) which was engraved for Henry Chamberlain's A New and Compleat History and Survey of the Cities of London and Westminster, the Borough of Southwark, and Parts Adjacent (London: J. Cooke, 1770).
- This is an original copperplate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 27.3cms by 19.2cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.