'Sr. Cristopher Wren's Plan for Rebuilding the City of London after the dreadfull Conflagration in 1666.' (pub. c.1770)
A very interesting 18th century copy of Sir Christopher Wren's plan to rebuild London, in the wake of the Great Fire (1666), which was engraved for Henry Chamberlain's A New and Compleat History and Survey of the Cities of London and Westminster, the Borough of Southwark, and Parts Adjacent (London: J. Cooke, 1770).
- This is an original copperplate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 27.3cms by 19.2cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.