'ST. ANDREW'S CHURCH, PLYMOUTH.' by T. Allom / Wallis c.1830
A very attractive early 19th century view of St. Andrew's Church, Plymouth, Devon which was drawn and engraved by T. Allom and Wallis, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.9cms by 10.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.