'ST. AUSTLE [St. Austell], CORNWALL.' by T. Allom / W. S. Wilkinson c.1830
An attractive early 19th century view of St. Austell town and church which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and W. S. Wilkinson, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.4cms by 16.9cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.