'ST. BOTOLPH'S CHURCH.' (Cambridge) by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1842
A finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of St. Botolph's Church, on Trumpington Street, Cambridge (next to Corpus Christi College) which appeared in Le Keux's Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841/42).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.8cms by 11.3cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.