'ST. BOTOLPH'S TOWER & CHURCH BOSTON LINCOLNSHIRE' by B. Howlett c1812
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of St. Botolph's Church, Boston ('Boston Stump') which appeared in John Britton's Architectural Antiquities of Great Britain (London: Longman, Hurst, Rees & Orme; 1807-1826).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 22.5ms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be approximately 200 years old.