'ST. GERMAIN's CATHEDRAL, at PEELE CASTLE, in the ISLE of MAN.' by Peltro / Hogg c.1786
An interesting late 18th century view of St. Germain's Cathedral at Peel Castle, Isle of Man which was engraved by Peltro and published in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: Alex. Hogg 1786-1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.9cms by 14.7cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.