'ST. JAMES'S CHURCH. Devizes, Wiltshire' by J. C. Smith / John Pye c.1807 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
An attractive early 19th century view of Saint James's Church, Devizes, Wiltshire which was drawn and engraved by J. C. Smith and John Pye, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.1cms by 10.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.