'ST. JOHN'S COLLEGE FROM THE GROUNDS.' by T. Dugdale c.1840s
A charming mid 19th century engraving of St John's College, Cambridge (from the grounds) which appeared in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1835-1860).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.5cms by 9.5cm (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.