'ST. MARY'S CHURCH, STAMFORD.' by T. Allen / W. Bartlett / J. Rogers c.1831/1834
An attractive early 19th century view of St. Mary's Church, Stamford which was sketched, drawn and engraved by Thomas Allen, William Bartlett and J. Rogers, respectively, and published in [Thomas Allen's] The History of the County of Lincoln (Leeds: John Saunders, 1831-1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.5cms by 18.3cms (including titles and imprints).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.