'ST. SEPULCHRE'S CHURCH, N.E. Northampton.' by J. Smith / G. Shepherd c.1805
An attractive early 19th century view of St. Sepulchre's Church, Northampton which was etched by John Smith from an original sketch by G. Shepherd and published in John Britton's Architectural Antiquities of Great Britain (London: Longman, Hurst, Rees & Orme, 1805-1814).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.4cms by 22.1cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.