'ST. SEPULCHRE'S CHURCH NORTHAMPTON N.E.' by the Gent. Mag c.1811
An attractive early 19th century view of St. Sepulchre's Church, Northampton which appeared in The Gentleman's Magazine (London: Nov. 1811).
'The Gentleman's Magazine', founded by Edward Cave in 1731, was the first ever periodical to use the term "magazine" (coming from an Arabic word meaning 'storehouse').
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 14.7cms by 11.2cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.