'STAMFORD' (Lincolnshire) by O. N. Simpson / W. Watkins / T. Allen c.1833 /1834
A very attractive early 19th century view of Stamford, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by Octavio Simpson and W. Watkins, respectively, and published in Thomas Allen's History of Lincolnshire (London & Lincoln: John Saunders, 1834-1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.6cms by 12.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.