'STAMFORD.' by Storer / J. Walker c.1794
A very attractive early 19th century view of Stamford, Lincolnshre which was drawn and engraved by J. Walker and Storer, respectively, and published in [J. Walker's] Copperplate Magazine (London: Harrison, 1794). The original page of text which accompanies the engraving is included with the purchase.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.3cms by 12.3cms (including imprint and title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.