'STIRLING CASTLE.' by G. Campion / J. W. Appleton c.1836
A very attractive 19th century view of Stirling Castle, Scotland which was drawn and engraved by G. Campion and J. W. Appleton, respectively, and published in William Beattie's Scotland Illustrated (London: Geo Virtue, 1837-1841).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.5cms by 13.7cms (including title but not imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.