'STISTED HALL & CHURCH, ESSEX.' by W. Bartlett / H. Wallis c.1834
An attractive early 19th century view of Stisted Hall and Church, Essex which was drawn and engraved by W. Bartlett and H. Wallis, respectively, and published in The Picturesque Beauties of Great Britain (London: George Virtue, 1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.9cms by 11.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.