'STOCKPORT.' by G. Pickering / J. C. Varrall c.1835
An interesting and attractive 19th century view of an industrial Stockport, Greater Manchester (formerly Cheshire) with cotton mills which was drawn and engraved by George Pickering and J. C. Varrall, respectively, and published in E.Baines' History of the County Paatine and Duchy of Lancaster. (London: Fisher, Son & Co, 1835/1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.5cms by 13.5cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.