'STOW IN THE WOLD.' (Stow-on-the-Wold) by Thomas Dugdale c.1835-1860
A charming mid 19th century miniature engraving of Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire which appeared in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1835-1860).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 11cms by 8.3cm (including title & imprint)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.