'STRATHFIELDSAY' [Stratfield Saye House] by Thomas Dugdale c.1840s
An interesting and charming mid 19th century view of Stratfield Saye House -- the Seat of the Dukes of Wellington -- which was published in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1840s).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.2cms by 8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.