'SUFFOLK' by Archibald Fullarton c.1833
An interesting and detailed 19th century map of the Suffolk -- with a decorative vignette view of Great Yarmouth -- which was published in James Bell's A New and Comprehensive Gazetteer of England and Wales (Edinburgh, Glasgow & London: Fullarton & co., 1833-1849).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.3cms by 19.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; a couple of very minor vertical folds, as issued.Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.