'SUFFOLK Drawn from an Actual Survey with Improvem.ts By T. Kitchin Geogra.r' c,1786 (ex Boswell Atlas)
An attractive and finely engraved 18th century map of Suffolk which was originally produced by Thomas Kitchin for the London Magazine ( in 1748) and then published later in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: A. Hogg, 1786-1798). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers of the 18th Century producing many fine atlases and maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.9cms by 14.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.