'SURREY' / 'DISTANCE TABLE OF SURREY.' (with Text) by Pigot & Co. c.1841
An attractive and detailed mid 19th century miniature map and triangular distance table of Surrey, with a vignette view of Southwark Church, which was published by Pigot & co. in A Pocket Topography and Gazeteer of England (London & Manchester: 1841). The original pages of text which accompany the map and table are included in the purchase.
- This is an original steel plate engraving with fine original hand colour.
- Printed areas are approximately 16.6cms by 11cms for the map (including imprint) and 9.4cms by 13.4cms for the vignette and distance table.
- The map and distance table are both in very good condition. There is some minor age toning. Click on image for better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.