'SURREY' by Teesdale / Heywood c.1856
An interesting 19th century map of Surrey, with emphasis on the railways and roads, which was originally produced by Henry Teesdale and then amended and published later in John Heywood's The Travelling Atlas of England & Wales with all the Railways and Coach Roads (London: W.S. Orr & Co., 1856).
- This is an original Lithographic transfer with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.1cms by 15.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. A split to the bottom fold has been repaired. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.