'THE SUSPENSION BRIDGE, NEAR BANGOR. CAERNARVONSHIRE' by Thomas Dugdale c.1842
A charming mid 19th century engraving of the Menai Suspension Bridge, Gwynedd (formerly Caernarfonshire) which appeared in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London; L. Tallis, c.1842).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11cms by 8.3cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.