'SWEDEN AND NORWAY.' (with Finland and Denmark) by A. Fullarton & co. c.1846
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Scandinavia (including Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark), with a decorative vignette of the 'Great Mine at Falun', which was published in James Bell's A System of Geography (Glasgow: Fullarton & co., c.1830-1846).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.1cms by 25.5cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.