SWEDEN, NORWAY, and DENMARK.' by Wyld / Hewitt c.1819
An attractive and detailed early 19th century map of Scandinavia -- with an inset view of the Waterfall of Kadtjajock in Lulea Lappmark -- which was drawn and engraved by James Wyld and N. R. Hewitt, respectively, and published in [Wyld's] A General Atlas...from Original Drawings according to the Latest Treaties... (Edinburgh: John Thomson & Co., 1819-1823).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original and later (inset view and title) hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.5cms by 31.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.