'SWITZERLAND AND THE ALPS OF SAVOY & PIEDMONT.' by Keith Johnston F.R.G.S. c.1904
An interesting and detailed Edwardian map of Switzerland -- with an inset plan of Geneva and its Environs -- which was published in Keith Johnston's Royal Atlas of Modern Geography (Edinburgh & London: W. & A. K. Johnston,1904).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer).
- Printed area is approximately 58.8cms by 44.6cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.