'SWITZERLAND AND THE PASSES OF THE ALPS.' by J. Archer c.1855
An attractive and detailed mid 19th century map of Switzerland which was drawn and engraved by Joshua Archer and published in Appleton's Modern Atlas of the World (London & New York: H. G. Collins,1850-1855).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 28.5cms by 25cm (including scale bars and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.