'TASMANIA OR VAN DIEMEN'S LAND' by G. W. Bacon c.1890
A detailed and attractive late 19th century map of the island of Tasmania (formally Van Dieman's Land) which was published in the 'Colonial Supplement' to George W. Bacon's Library Atlas of the British Isles (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1890).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 30.3cms by 43.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.