'Tattershall Castle' by T. Girtin / B. Howlett c.1799
A finely executed and picturesque early 19th century view of Tattershall Castle, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by T. Girtin and B. Howlett, respectively, and published in Bartholomew Howlett's A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: W. Miller, 1801-1806).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.7cms by 16.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.