'TEWKESBURY CHURCH, (East End)' (Gloucestershire) by J. Burden / R. Roffe c.1804 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Tewkesbury Church, Gloucestershire which was drawn and engraved by J. Burden and R. Roffe, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.3cms by 15.4cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.