'THORNEY ABBEY. Cambridgeshire.' by Nash / Smith c.1802 (Beauties of England & Wales)
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Thorney Abbey, Cambridgeshire which appeared in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.9cms by 15.9cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be about/nearly 200 years old.